Welcome to my site!
Rudolf Gautschi - Director for Residential Dining
Michael Blount - Internship Supervisor
I rotated to different food service facilities to learn the differences and similarities between residential dining, retail dining and catering.
To learn the skills needed to manage different dining service facilities – from catering to residential and retail dining.
1. Work at different locations for “hands-on” experience
2. Interview managers to learn the difference between retail, residential and catering
different planning meetings
4. Attain certification in allergy awareness
5. Plan a menu for residential dining.
1. Present a poster or PowerPoint on key concepts to supervisor
2. Keep and maintain a journal of new skills and understandings